To integrate your Instagram account with Shuttlerock, you need to apply for Instagram API credentials. This is straightforward, and allows you to pull more photos from Instagram than you'd otherwise be able to. You'll need to register an Instagram account through their Mobile application before you can do this, since Instagram doesn't allow user registration through their website.
To obtain your Instagram API credentials:
1. Go to http://instagram.com/developer/ in your browser.
2. Click Log in in the top right, enter your Username and Password, and click Log in.
3. Click Register Your Application.
4. Enter the URL of your Shuttlerock site (e.g. https://news.shuttlerock.com/) into into the Your website field (or enter the custom domain if one has been set up).
5. Enter your phone number into the Phone number field.
6. Enter 'Gather photos of our business for our website.' into the What do you want to build? text box.
7. Click the checkbox to accept the Terms and Conditions.
8. Click Sign up.
9. Click Register Your Application.
10. Click Register a New Client.
11. Enter '<Your Business Name> Photos' into the Application Name field.
12. Enter 'Photos of <Your Business Name>' into the Description field.
13. Enter the URL of your Shuttlerock site (e.g. https://news.shuttlerock.com/) into the Website field (or enter the custom domain if one has been set up).
14. Enter https://<subdomain>.shuttlerock.com/members/auth/instagram (or the custom domain) into the Oauth redirect_uri field.
15. Click the Register button.
16. Copy the CLIENT ID into the Instagram Client ID field in Shuttlerock site settings.
17. Copy the CLIENT SECRET the Instagram Client Secret field in Shuttlerock site settings.
18. Click the Update button to store your API credentials in Shuttlerock.
19. You should see a green success message.