To integrate your Flickr account with Shuttlerock, you need to apply for Flickr API credentials. This is straightforward, and allows you to pull more photos from Flickr than you'd otherwise be able to. Note that you'll need to register a Yahoo! account account before you can do this - you can register a Yahoo! account here.
To obtain your Flickr API credentials:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/services/api/keys/apply/ in your browser.
2. Click Apply for a commercial key.
3. Enter your business name into the What organization is your app for? field.
4. Enter '<Your business name Name> Photos' into the What's the name of your app? field.
5. Enter 'We are using the Shuttlerock service (www.shuttlerock.com) to collect photos from our customers for our website (https://<your website domain>/)' into the What are you building? field.
6. Select '500+ calls per day' from the API Needs select box.
7. Select 'Professional' from the What is the nature of your app? select box.
8. Select the No option for Does your app or service generate profit?
9. Select the No option for Do you use Flickr photos to drive traffic and generate revenue?
10. Select the appropriate option for Do you work for or represent a major brand? (depending on the nature of your business).
13. You will see a 'Thanks for applying for a Flickr commercial API key' message - you will receive a message to your Yahoo! email account when the API usage is approved.