- Google +
How do I do this?
Please see - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZGKKYuw-Zo&list=PLRNxWZk7MeRpQpOa2w_TNfMS_YBi6etwa&index=6
We recommend setting up your integrations in the Shuttlerock admin section so we do not have to restrict your flow of content. Please see - http://help.shuttlerock.com/customer/portal/topics/487953-integration/articles for more in integrations.
If you do not see a photo in your inbox that you have tagged, hash-tagged or otherwise the reasons could be...
1) You have not set up the correct hashtag in 'tags to search for' within the shuttlerock board settings.
2) The social profile you are trying to pull content from is private. [Most common reason!] Shuttlerock can only pull in what is publicly searchable. Try signing out of your social accounts and searching for the content you are trying to pull into Shuttlerock.
3) Your shuttlerock inbox was full. (We can not pull backwards, only fresh content).
4) You have reached your API limit. (we only pull 20 pieces of content in from each channel every 2 hours unless you have integrated with the channel yourself which allows you to pull up to 2000).
5) All social channels T & C's state that there is no guarantee you will be able to collect all the content so there could be a reason out with our control. Please see - http://help.shuttlerock.com/customer/portal/articles/1734878--why-can-shuttlerock-not-aggregate-100-of-photos-from-sns-channels-
Please note: Even if you have your API rules set up you will still by default be restricted to 20 pieces of content per board per hour. Please ask your success manager if all your api's are set up and you would like the limit to be lifted.